- Company name and what do you do exactly?
Full company name
So Skincare System, LLC
- When did you start?
- Why did you start?
Tell us about your goals
To help beautify the public
- What motivates you?
Describe your mission passion
I enjoy seeing the smile on my client’s face after they receive my service and buy a product from me that will help with their beauty needs.
- What was the most fulfilling moment that happened to you?
What is it that you love most about what you do?
My most fulfilling moment was when I performed semi-permanent eyebrow makeup and eyeliner on cancer and alopecia patient. The reaction to a simulated hair on their eyebrows and eye was priceless.
- What was the hardest/toughest moment you had to deal with?
Obstacles you faced when dealing with bureaucracy, permits, funding, etc. Something you would like to point out to anyone who might be starting their own organization.
My toughest moments are dealing with advertising marketing expenses for my business.
- What separates you from the rest? Why you?
I have a standing offer in place to provide a free service to a cancer patient every month
- Are you involved in local community, and if yes, how?
I have held cancer survivor fashion shows.
- Where do you see your business in 5 years?
I anticipate moving to a larger facility as my business grows
- Anything else you would like to add?
I would like everyone to follow me on www.instagram./soskincaresystem
Contact: How can people reach out to you? *
Business name, address, phone, e-mail and links to your website and social media.
Complete Contact Us link at www.soskincaresystem.com